Back to Top
Conditions of Occupancy
- Number of Occupants Please note that the homes may only be occupied by up to the number of persons advertised. Also it is not permitted for any holiday tenant to erect a tent on the property. Please also be reminded that if you bring your dogs to premises that do not accept dogs, you will be in breach of the conditions of occupancy and will be required to vacate. (Note: No cats allowed.)
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Sunday Closed
- Holiday Bookings Cleaning: Please leave the premises, exactly as you would wish to find it. If the house is left dirty or damaged, the tenant will be charged accordingly (as per conditions of tenancy and Undertaking signed at key collection).
- Linen: Unless stipulated otherwise, (on the property page), linen is not supplied. However, linen can be arranged by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Holiday Arrivals: Weekly Bookings commence from 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 9:30 am on the day of departure. This applies for bookings 7 days or more.
- Weekend Bookings: Check in after 2.00 p.m. Friday, Depart 3:30 pm Sunday. If there is guest arrival on day of check out, you are required to vacate by 9.30 a.m. Please check with our Holiday Staff regarding Sunday check out time.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY OF THE PROPERTIES
- DEPARTURE – If departing outside office hours, please leave the key in the box at the office.
- PRICES – Prices are subject to change and may vary from the price quoted prior to confirmation.
- BOOKINGS – ALL ADVANCE BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO OWNER CONFIRMATION. WEEKEND BOOKINGS – MUST BE PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING. WEEKLY BOOKINGS – HALF TOTAL AMOUNT MUST BE PAID AT TIME OF MAKING BOOKING, the balance to be paid one month before the date of your booking.
- CANCELLATION FEE: Weekly Bookings: 50% of total booking will be forfeited plus 13% (+GST) fee. If booking can be re-let, 13% (+ GST) of total booking only will apply Weekend Bookings: Whole fee is forfeited unless re-let. If re-let 13% (+GST) is forfeited. If booking can be re-let, you can move to future date at no loss of funds.
- Accommodation: As our holiday homes are occupied by holiday renters at most times of the year, we invite you to view the property from the outside and view the photos of the interior in our office. All photos are available on our website. All premises are fully furnished except for linen and towels (please bring your own linen, towels and paper goods). Our aim is to provide the highest possible standard, but all premises are privately owned and are furnished and decorated to the owners personal taste and requirements. – All paper goods and cleansers must be supplied by the occupant. – All damages and breakages must be paid for by the occupant. – Minimum 2 nights booking.
- Dogs: Unfortunately, unless stated, NO PETS are allowed. PLEASE NOTE: You are asked to clean up after your animal. All dog droppings are to be collected and disposed of. Also in the interests of public health, please make sure your dog only uses the yard for toileting. NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON ANY PREMISES THAT ARE NOT LISTED AS DOG FRIENDLY HOUSES.
- PAYMENT: Credit Card(2% surcharge), personal cheque/bank cheque/money order, direct deposit. Conditions of Use: All homes are to be let exclusively for families. All weddings, parties, caterers etc. prohibited. Only the number of people advertised to be present in the home at any time. Undertaking and Bond (Credit card details may be left) on properties as stated.
- Lost Property: Note if you leave items in the houses we are happy to try to retrieve them for you, however there is a $25 fee for this service. Note if houses are advertised as split, (being able to rent half the house, top – bottom) …the whole house only will be rented during peak seasons.